Friday, December 23, 2011

ecstatic.

When I came home yesterday, my grandmother surprised me with some photos that a cousin of hers had sent her. She know's that I'm a sucker for old family photos, and I think these are the oldest of family photos I have so far. These are the photos of my grandmothers, grandparents when they were young. Also, there's a photo of one of my grandmothers cousins, as a child. My family always jokes, that if I should blame my small height on anyone, I should blame it on them (my great-great grandparents). I'm not sure of the years these photos were taken, but I'll say circa. 1920.

My Great, Great-Grandfather 
Mr. Eddie Vaughn

My Great-Great Grandmother
Mrs. Lizzie Vaughn

My Grandmothers First-Cousin
Jeanne Vaughn

... I also received photos of my great-great aunt, a few months back but on my mothers, fathers side. (whats that? like, maternal-faternal?) any who... here's the photo's of her.

Mrs. Georgina Redingler


No comments:

Post a Comment