Tuesday, December 6, 2011

joyeux.

everyone is asking me if i'm excited about graduation, being that it's in four days and honestly, i am... it's just that there are so many other things i have to be excited about. it's that time of year were everyone is happy and i have so much to be happy about. i'm blessed, in every sense of the word. i have the bestest guy, the bestest of best friends, and a wonderful family. in the days approaching my big day, i've seen so many people knock down mountains to make me happy, and make that day special to me. i'm grateful for the degree i will be receiving, but even more grateful for the amount of love that the lord has blessed me with. long ago, i promised myself that i wouldn't cry... but i probably will


...the best of happy tears :)

1 comment:

  1. I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I lost all sense of control when my name was called. I had worked so HARD for that degree and I felt so deserving. It was one of the greatest feelings in my life.

    I know I'm late, but Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete